1. PRIVATE JETS HAVE ACCESS TO MORE AIRPORTS
Private planes can take off and arrive at in excess of 5,000 airplane terminals in the United States, while business carriers just achieve 550.
2. THE TOP PRIVATE JET EVENT IS THE SUPERBOWL
The Derby, The Masters and the Monaco Grand Prix all rank very, however, the Superbowl rules as the most set out to occasion by private fly on the planet.
3. THE U.S. MAKES UP MOST OF THE PRIVATE JET TRAFFIC IN THE WORLD.
The United States has the most private stream activity on the planet by a long shot.
Joined States: 49.7% Europe: 20.6% Asia Pacific: 11.6% Latin and South America: 11.6 Africa and the Middle East: 6.1%
4. CESSNA CLAIMS THE MOST POPULAR PRIVATE JET MODEL
In the US, the most prominent private stream demonstrate is the Cessna Citation Excel, otherwise called the Citation XLS and XLS+.
5. A few CELEBRITIES FLY THEIR OWN PRIVATE JETS
Famous people who have their own particular private planes incorporate Oprah Winfrey (Bombardier Global Express XRS), Jackie Chan (Embraer Legacy 650), and Jay-Z (Bombardier Challenger 850). Famous people who are known for flying their own particular planes, are Tom Cruise (Gulfstream IV), Jimmy Buffett (Dassault Falcon 900), and John Travolta (who possesses 11 planes!).